Many thanks to all who joined us for our first weekend of the season last Friday and Saturday! We had so much fun, we’ve decided to do it again! We’ll keep it short and sweet today, because it’s now spring and we’re busy!!! Simply use the links below to browse our flower availability for the week and pre-order anything that you find striking. And if you don’t get to pre-order, remember, you can always simply pop by our shop and browse in person, we’ll always be keeping the shop well stocked with flowers!
Tiny Hearts Flower Shop, early season hours:
Friday 10am – 4pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
How to: purchase flowers in person
- No need to pre-order! Just show up to our Hillsdale Flower Shop anytime we’re open for the week and choose flowers from our display. We aim to stock the store abundantly whenever we’re open, but recommend you stop by early in the week so you can have first pick.
- Remember if you’re a CSA member to bring your card to the shop. When you’ve picked out your goodies, simply have your flowers wrapped at the front counter and swipe your card for payment. Your CSA account balance will be automatically adjusted to reflect your purchase.
- If you’d like to find out how much is left on your card, ask at checkout or use the link at the bottom of this page.
- Make sure you come in the following week for more flowers! That’s it!
How to: purchase flowers online
- Navigate to https://tinyheartsfarm.com/flowers/ to see a list of all of the flowers, arrangements, and other items available from the farm. Remember, we work diligently to keep this list up-to-date. If it appears on this page, it’s available.
- If you’re not already, be sure to click the big green “Login to your account here” button to log into your user account. Your user account will remember your information and/or identify you as a CSA member. This will also auto-fill your name and contact information on the checkout page.
- Now for the fun part! Pick out the flowers or arrangements you’d like for the week. If you’d like more information on a product, click on the name of the flower or the picture to view more detail. When you’re ready to make a selection click the “Add to Cart” button to add this to your shopping cart.
- When you’re finished shopping, click the “View Cart” link. You can click the small shopping cart found in the top menu to access the shopping cart. On the “Cart” page, you can make any necessary edits to your order and then proceed to the “Checkout” page by using the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- At the “Checkout” page, your name and contact details should be auto-filled (please enter them if they haven’t…). If you’d like to have flowers delivered to someone you can also click the “Ship to a Different Address” box and enter their information along with a personal note.
- Under the “Your Order => Shipping” section please make sure to select “FREE – Store pickup” or “Delivery.”
- Schedule your “Flowers Ready By” date by choosing a date on the calendar. Please note that the dates available change depending on the shipping selection. For example, the “FREE – Store Pickup” option will only allow pickup on the days the flower shop is open. Delivery orders are available even on days when the flower shop is closed.
There’s Still Time to Join CSA
|This is just the beginning of a long and floriferous season! Join us to watch the whole season of flowers unfold, from spring ranunculus to fall dahlias, and everything in-between.|